Bluegrass International Fund looks for projects that will catalyze long-term economic growth in our region. We are not looking for single-event construction (standalone storefronts, for example), but more complex projects that inherently carry their own economic momentum. Under the terms of the USCIS, funded projects must generate a minimum of 10 permanent jobs for every $500,000 invested. For example, a $10 million project would have to generate 200 full-time direct, indirect, and/or induced jobs.
- Mixed-use real estate developments
- Biomedical and healthcare
- Research and education
- Advanced manufacturing
Bluegrass International Fund concentrates on projects in Kentucky and Indiana. Our EB-5 territory includes all the 120 counties in Kentucky, as well as Clark and Floyd counties in Indiana.
- Every project must exceed the direct and indirect job creation requirement of 10 jobs per $500,000 investment.
- Bluegrass International Fund loans must be secured by real estate, other physical improvements, or personal/corporate guarantees.
- Projects must have some local, state and/or federal funding.
- Mid-scale projects are preferred, with a $5 million minimum Bluegrass International Fund loan commitment.
- Projects must have a clear exit strategy for a five to six-year, interest-only loan.